Happy New year everyone! 2013 had been a great year for the electronic cigarettes world, with more and more smokers realizing its benefits and switching to E-cigarettes. A recent survey even tells that E-cigarettes had been touted as one of the most innovative new products of the past decade, alongside Mp3 players, smartphones, and computer tablets. Another survey says that E-cigarette coupons such as V2 cigs coupons are of one the most used coupons of the year. This 2014, people are excited on what top E-cigarettes can bring into the table.
This 2014 will definitely bring new changes and new challenges to the E-cigarette industry. Change is inevitable and in the next 365 days, it will be a roller coaster ride for everyone involved in the Ecig world including their loyal buyers. Here’s some of the things that would play role in the world of Ecigs this 2014. Read on:
• The FDA has been missing their deadline and havent passed any official laws or regulations for e cigarettes for reasons that are quite fishy (protecting the truth that E-cigarettes are better than traditional cigarettes perhaps?). But this 2014, that would changed. They would definitely show the results of their studies and release new regulations that are base on those studies.
• E cigarettes are currently not regulated in any specific way by the federal government. That would change as more and more states wants to define the roles of E-cigarettes.
• There are currently over 400 companies making ecig products today. This 2014 it will grow even better. There maybe a new brand launching every week. People should be more aware in choosing the brands they will try and only stick to those who already established a name in the industry such as V2 cigs.
• As of now, Establishments allow e cigarette use indoors. This 2014, we will see more and more states and lawmakers that will question this. With more and more lawmakers being informed about E-cigarettes, we hope that they will still allow e-cigs indoor.
• Canada only allows the sale of e cigarettes without nicotine. But with more and more Canadian getting interested on E-cigarettes, this may change.
• There are different rules now regarding E-cigarettes in planes and in airports.
“Hoping to clear things up, we contacted Airlines for America, the country’s largest airline trade association, per the FAA’s advice. Their spokesperson told us simply, In the absence of definitive governmental guidance, airlines are deciding this issue individually.” – Business Insider
Some airports have already banned the use of e cigarettes. Others allow them only in designated areas while many have no restrictions. This 2014, there would be more general rules about E-cigarettes.
• More rewards and offered discounts. Nowadays, E-cigarette brands are already offering reward systems for their loyal customers where in they can earn points that they can use to buy by referring their friends and families to buy. There are also many ecigs coupons around like this V2 cigs coupon codes that can allow you to save as much as 50% in your purchaser when you use them. This year, we predict that there would be a battle of the best rewards and discounts. As of today, the V2 cigs 20% coupon seem to top them all but e-cig brands are fast seeing the importance of this marketing stretegy and will definitely utilize it even more.
• V2 cigs and other top E-cigarette brands would definitely increase their quality and brings out more high tech innovations. Their main core would be customer satisfaction through support systems, better flavors, and stronger vapor production. We are just excited on what these brands can offer.
So there you have it, some predictions and what 2014 would bring to the world of E-cigarettes. Hopefully, by this time next year, the favor would swing towards the benefit of the ecig industry as Ecigs have so much benefits. We are excited!